26 March 2011

AEON + PKC

Okay, I've had no peep from PKC, and considering the strange behavior of their webpage, I'm submitting my app to them again. If they wonder why they got two apps, I'll just say the truth- "your webpage was acting strange- I wasn't sure it went through the first time."

Also submitting an application to AEON- last night I was comparing the two companies, AEON and Amity, and I actually like AEON's work flow a bit better....adults and kids compared to just kids. But overall, I'm not too keen on AEON/Amity for a strange reason (Their two day interview process plus their larger work schedule compared to other eikaiwas turns me off a bit), but, I'm submitting to the Portland interviews which don't happen until...June, so, I'll have something to fall back on if PKC or Interac don't offer anything to me.

(That, and Spokane to Portland is cheaper than, going to LA or Toronto, so....)

Also note to self: ON MONDAY LINE UP MY REFERENCES. MY LACK OF THEM BEING DEFINITE IS MAKING ME NERVOUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment